MURRAY WATSON, JR. SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships are awarded to Texas residents based on a candidate’s academic performance, financial need, readiness and commitment to study, plus other consideration.
To qualify you must:
• Be a graduating high school senior, current college student, or graduate student
• Be a Texas resident and at least 17 years of age
• Have a minimum 3.3 GPA or equivalent
• Be accepted and committed to attend, or enrolled in, a U.S. accredited state or nonprofit college or university
Applicants are permitted to be Texas residents that are accepted and committed to attend, or are attending, U.S. accredited state or nonprofit colleges or university located anywhere within the United States.
Registrant may only register once in an academic year (defined as August – July).
Scholarships are subject to the terms and conditions.
How Does It Work? – Its simple!
• Register – To apply, complete an application and submission packet, and submit your application and upload all required documents identified below.
• Interview – Depending on the applications received, we may invite selected finalists for a personal online interview to make final selections.
• Awards – Winning applicants will generally receive a notification within two to six weeks following the calendar month that their application is considered. All funds will be disbursed directly to your Eligible School.